COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION PROGRAM
We are passionate about supporting NDIS young people to achieve their goals, improve life skills and
gain independence by participating in our Community Participation Program.
Social Engine supports participants to:
- Build independence and confidence
- Develop job readiness skills (if suitable)
- Develop social skills and be part of a team
- Feel part of the local community
- Enhance physical and psychosocial wellbeing
Social Engine provides:
- Patient nonjudgmental guidance and support
- Training support and encouragement every step of the way
- An inviting environment in which to meet participant goals
- Support to develop the skills that enhance everyday life
- The Disability Support Worker will be alongside the participant to support them in any mental or other health challenges they may face.
What We Offer
Social Engine offers a range of Community Participation Session options divided into two streams. All streams are facilitated by qualified and experienced staff. We understand that everyone’s journey is unique and we are committed to tailoring our approach to meet each participant’s specific needs.
Social Engine Warehouse, located in Dandenong South
When joining our Social Engine Warehouse team, participants gain experience in pick and pack skills. You will also learn how to be part of a team and develop social skills. If you love numbers, putting things in order, and warehouses, then this stream is for you.
Social Engine Kitchen, located in Wantirna and Croydon.
When joining our Social Engine Kitchen team, participants will gain experience in preparing food, making great coffees and serving customers. You will also learn how to be part of a team and develop social skills. If you love preparing food then this stream is for you.
If you are interested in learning more about our Community Participation Program, we’d love to hear from you!